Online Application Portal: www.hrdcjuapplication.in
Online application for all programmes shall open and close on dates specified at – Notification for OP, RC, STC & Other Programmes as approved by UGC, New Delhi for the Session 2018–2019
After submitting your online application, email scanned copy of (a) Acknowledgement Slip, (b) NOC (in prescribed format; click here for format) to –
- email@example.com for Orientation Programmes
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Refresher Courses
- email@example.com for Short Term Courses
- Applications submitted in hard copy and by e-mail shall NOT be accepted.
- Follow the instructions given below for Steps for Online Application.
- NoC MUST be in the prescribed format (click here to download the format of the NoC) duly signed by Principal/Officer-in-Charge/Teacher-in-Charge/Registrar, and must not be issued more than three (3) months before the date of commencement of the course concerned.
- Before applying, please check the eligibility conditions and selection criteria for the course concerned.
- Before beginning the online filling up of the application form, see below for the documents listed below that you have to upload.
- Help Desk: Call +918697977343 (Between 10:00A.M.–5:30P.M. all working days); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT/INCONSISTENT APPLICATION SHALL BE REJECTED.
- After submission of your application form online, please check that all details of yours as appearing in the Application Acknowledgement Slip are correct. If you find any error/inadvertent mistake in the Acknowledgement Slip or have uploaded a wrong document, email us a Request for Correction at respective email id’s mentioned above positively within the last date of application for concerned course, with scanned copy of relevant document in support for the correction sought for. Any correction request emailed after the last date of application shall not be accepted and the application shall be rejected. BUT PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO APPLY AGAIN BY CREATING ANOTHER PROFILE OR REGISTERING WITH ANOTHER EMAIL ID.
- ALL CLAIMS REGARDING THE DATE OF JOINING, LAST PROMOTION APPROVED, AND NEXT PROMOTION DUE, MUST BE SUBSTANTIATED BY RELEVANT OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, without which the application shall NOT be complete and shall NOT be processed.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of ONLINE application
For Teachers applying for OP/RC/STC:
- Most recent photograph of the applicant (file format: jpeg/jpg; maximum file size: 100kb)
- Signature of the applicant (file format: jpeg/jpg; file size: 75kb)
- Scanned copy of certificate for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/OBC-Other State/PH (file format: pdf/jpeg/jpg; file size: 800kb)
- NoC in the prescribed format (click here to download the format of the NoC) duly signed by Principal/Officer-in-Charge/Teacher-in-Charge/Registrar (file format: pdf/jpeg/jpg; maximum file size: 800kb), The NOC must not be issued more than three (3) months before the date of commencement of the course concerned.
- Scanned copy of official document for last promotion approved with date of effect (file format: pdf/jpeg/jpg; maximum file size: 800kb)
Documents to be submitted in hard copy at the Office of the HRDC-JU, Salt lake, if selected for the Programme:
- NoC in original (click here to download format –Teachers; Research Scholars)
- Signed copy of the Application Acknowledgement Slip
- Self-attested copy of official document for last promotion approved
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/OBC-Other States/Differently-abled (if applicable)
- Consent Letter (click here to download format of the Consent Letter – Teachers; Research Scholars)
- Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- in favour of “JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY”, Payable at KOLKATA.
- Self-attested of Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Passport as proof of residential address as mentioned in the online application
- Self-attested copy of letter of confirmation of service issued by the employer (for Teachers)
- For applicants pursuing Ph.D./M.Phil at Jadavpur University: Self-attested copy of Registration Certificate
Steps for Online Application:
1. If you are a first time user,
a) click on “Applicant Registration” link given below to Create Your Profile by providing your personal details and Register yourself. After successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email.
b) Log in through the same web-link (www.hrdcjuapplication.in) using your registered email id as the username and the password created by you.
2. If you are already registered, log in through web-link (www.hrdcjuapplication.in) using your registered email id as the username and the password created by you.
3. After log in, Select “Running Programs” from the Dashboard on the left hand panel. The list of the courses will be displayed. ONLY THE COURSES FOR WHICH APPLICATION HAS STARTED OR IS STILL CONTINUING WILL BE ACTIVATED.
4. Before clicking the “Apply” button, please go through the link blinking at the right side of the “Apply” button for important instructions, eligibility and format of NOC.
5. At a time, you can select ONLY one course. If you wish to apply for another course, you have to again log in to complete Steps 3–10.
6. Click “Apply” button for continuing.
7. Fill up your Professional Details accurately and click “Continue” button.
a) Regarding M.Phil and/or Ph.D. degree. Select the status from the options Degree Obtained, Submitted, Pursuing, Not Enrolled.
i) If you are not registered for M.Phil/Ph.D, then you should choose the last option, namely, Not Enrolled.
8. Fill up your Promotion Details accurately and click “Continue” button.
a) If you are in the entry level stage, the select “None” option form drop down menu against Last Promotion Approved.
b) If you select other than “None” option, please select your promotion date effected carefully using date picker. Upload the document for last promotion approved.
c) Please select your next promotion due date carefully and also confirm the date using date picker.
d) NOC in prescribed format only (http://www.hrdcju.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Format-NOC-Teachers_Librarians_9718.pdf) must be uploaded.
9. Select Course Attended Before from the drop down list accurately and click “Continue” button. If you attended any course before the course you apply for, please select the course duration using the date picker (Start date and End date).
10. Once you have successfully provided all information, uploaded all required documents, and ticked on the Declaration, click on Submit button.
11. ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT IT.
12. After submission, take a print out of the Application Acknowledgement Slip. If you are selected, then you would be needed to submit this Application Acknowledgement Slip. Note down the Application Reference Number printed on the Slip, and quote this number for future enquiries and reference.
You can also take the print out of Application Acknowledgement Slip by login into the portal and clicking on “My Applications” on your Dashboard on the left hand panel.