How to Apply for the Session 2023-2024:
- All applications must be made online through the Google Forms link given with the Course Notification at Announcements tab and also end of this page. Applications submitted in hard copy or through email shall NOT be accepted.
- Before applying, please check the eligibility conditions and selection criteria for the programme you are applying for. These are available at:
- For Faculty Induction Programme (FIP) Eligibility Conditions: Click here
- For Refresher Course (RC) Eligibility Conditions: Click here
- For Short Term Course (STC) Eligibility Conditions: Click here
- Before beginning the online filling up of the application form, please check the documents listed below (download link: Click here) that you have to upload.
- Help Desk: Call 8697977343 [Between 11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. except Saturday, Sunday & University holidays]
- INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT/INCONSISTENT APPLICATIONS SHALL BE REJECTED
Please check that all details of yours as appearing in the Application are correct. Request for correction of any error/inadvertent mistake made by the applicant during online filling up of the form must be emailed to the Director, HRDC, Jadavpur University (firstname.lastname@example.org for RC; email@example.com for FIP; firstname.lastname@example.org for STC/Workshop), positively within the last date of application for the concerned course, with a scanned copy of the relevant document in support for the correction sought for. Any correction request emailed after the last date of application shall not be accepted and the application shall be rejected.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of application:
For Teachers applying for FIP/RC/STC :
- Scanned copy of certificate for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/OBC-Other State/PH (file format: pdf; maximum file size: 2MB)
- NoC in the prescribed format (Click here for download) duly signed by Principal/Teacher-in-Charge /Officer-in-Charge/Registrar with seal (upload file format: pdf; maximum file size: 2MB).
- Scanned copy of official document for last promotion approved with date of effect (file format: pdf; maximum file size: 2MB), NOT applicable for FIP.
Please name the scan copies of the above-mentioned documents in an appropriate manner, i.e. <your name>_noc.pdf, <your name>_cc.pdf, etc. for smooth processing of your application.
If selected, an applicant must:
- Pay course fee of Rs.1,000/- through SBI Collect website (JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION A/C -> JU HRDC COURSE FEES).
- Send scanned copies of the following documents through email (email@example.com for RC; firstname.lastname@example.org for FIP; email@example.com for STC/Workshop)
- NoC in proper format, if not submitted or advance copy submitted (Click here for download).
- Consent Letter (Click here for download).
- Receipt of online fees payment.
- Self-attested photocopy of Registration Certificate of Ph.D/M.Phil at Jadavpur University (for applicants pursuing Ph.D/M.Phil at Jadavpur University).
- If any document uploaded during application is missing as communicated by email from UGC-HRDC, JU.
- Faculty Induction Programms:
- 13th Faculty Induction Programme – Application Closed
- 14th Faculty Induction Programme – Application Closed
- 15th Faculty Induction Programme – https://forms.gle/kQqKWjFbUbT8AoyHA
- 16th Faculty Induction Programme – TBA
- 17th Faculty Induction Programme – TBA
- Subject Specific Refresher Courses:
- Inter-disciplinary Refresher Course:
- World Literature, Comparative Literature and Translation – https://forms.gle/8YaLBd4HUqYh3FpK8
- Modern trends in Smart Electrical Systems and its application in Illumination Engineering – https://forms.gle/SXiDzZZQ33D7dV9r6
- Development in Mathematics and It’s Applicability – https://forms.gle/Fmv3nydSoy1oFfsX9
- Research Methodology in Economics, Management and Social Science – https://forms.gle/aVfySCvicXaD1nPh7
- Scope of Interdisciplinarity in Library and Information Studies – https://forms.gle/DBdUWxD4Bo9nsyjEA
- Short Term Courses (One Week) for Teachers/Librarians:
- Literary and Cultural Translation: Theory and Practice – https://forms.gle/N2DpRFZdrs5UZ2m4A
- An Introduction to Digital Humanities – https://forms.gle/LEczPRQgSrNFBMa19
- MOOCs: Problems and Prospects – https://forms.gle/qaz3yaYtLC9bpmsw9
- Smart Systems and Data Science – https://forms.gle/q9cX4D26wAgZ2ZAM7
- Stress Management and Counselling – https://forms.gle/2vipc7wQ2hM9zNhL7
- National Webinar on Disaster Management – TBA
- National Webinar on Mental Health – TBA
- National Webinar on Research Methodology – TBA
- National Webinar on Teaching Ethics – TBA