Online Application Portal: www.hrdcjuapplication.in
How to Apply for the Session 2022-2023:
- All applications must be made online through the link given at the bottom of this page. Applications submitted in hard copy or through email shall NOT be accepted.
- Before applying, please check the eligibility conditions and selection criteria for the programme you are applying for. These are available at:
- For Faculty Induction Programme (FIP): Click here
- For Refresher Course (RC): Click here
- For Short Term Course (STC): Click here
- Before beginning the online filling up of the application form, please check the documents listed below (download link: Click here) that you have to upload.
- Help Desk: Call 8697977343 [Between 11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. except Saturday, Sunday & University holidays]
- INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT/INCONSISTENT APPLICATIONS SHALL BE REJECTED
Please check that all details of yours as appearing in the Application Acknowledgement Slip are correct. Request for correction of any error/inadvertent mistake made by the applicant during online filling up of the form must be emailed to the Director, HRDC, Jadavpur University (firstname.lastname@example.org for RC; email@example.com for FIP; firstname.lastname@example.org for STC/Workshop), positively within the last date of application for the concerned course, with a scanned copy of the relevant document in support for the correction sought for. Any correction request emailed after the last date of application shall not be accepted and the application shall be rejected.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of application:
For Teachers applying for FIP/RC/STC :
- Most recent photograph of the applicant (file format: jpeg/ jpg; maximum file size: ~100kb).
- Signature of the applicant (file format: jpeg/ jpg; file size: ~75kb).
- Scanned copy of the certificate for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/OBC-Other State/PH (file format: pdf; file size: ~800kb)
- NoC in the prescribed format (Click here for download) duly signed by Principal/Teacher-in-Charge /Officer-in-Charge/Registrar with seal (upload file format: pdf; maximum file size: ~800kb). The NOC must not be issued more than three (3) months before the date of commencement of the course concerned.
- Scanned copy of the official document for last promotion approved with a date of effect (file format: pdf; maximum file size: ~800kb), NOT applicable for OP
Please name the scan copies of the above-mentioned documents in an appropriate manner, i.e. <your name>_noc.pdf, <your name>_cc.pdf, etc. for smooth processing of your application.
If selected, an applicant must:
- Pay course fee of Rs.1,000/- through SBI Collect website (JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION A/C -> JU HRDC COURSE FEES).
- Send scanned copies of the following documents through email (email@example.com for RC; firstname.lastname@example.org for FIP; email@example.com for STC/Workshop)
- Signed copy of the Application Acknowledgement Slip
- Consent Letter (Click here for download).
- Receipt of online fees payment.
- Self-attested photocopy of Registration Certificate of Ph.D/M.Phil at Jadavpur University (for applicants pursuing Ph.D/M.Phil at Jadavpur University).
- If any document uploaded during application is missing as communicated by email from UGC-HRDC, JU.